Single Stock features are blog posts which focus on one film stock, one theme, one photographer. Check out our first post; Come Ride With Me by Danniell Bohnhof to get an idea of what they’re all about. From absolute beginners to absolute pros, from a disposable to a Hasselblad 500C/M, we’d love to see your work.
– Minimum of 8 photographs (the more, the better!)
– All photos must be taken on the same stock and have been developed/scanned at the same lab
– The submission needs to have a running theme so the photographs flow within the feature
– Crop photographs to 2000px on the longest side, 72dpi, maximum file size of 1mb each
– Submit via Chrome
– Photographs with watermarks will not be accepted
*All submissions and all photographs within one series are not guaranteed to be featured.
*You maintain full copyright of your photographs and under no circumstance will they be sold or used for any other purpose other than your specific film feature or as part of the database. If we receive requests for purchase or proposals for work opportunities, we will direct them straight to the photographer via the email provided below.
If you are having issues with submission, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to checking out your work!